Welcome to Buddhist Society Page!!
One of the most active societies in IMU, IMU Buddhist Society has been actively organizing activities such as Dharma talks, Dharma sharing sessions, meditation retreats, forums, educational trips and blood and organ donation drives. These activities have triggered the curiosity in members to find out more about the Dharma and also instill Buddhistic principles in their daily lives.
Objectives of IMU Buddhist Society (IMUBS)
- To dispel ignorance & cultivate wisdom
- To becoming compassionate individuals cherishing life & living beings
- To learn, discuss, practice, experience & share the Dharma
Mission of IMUBS
- To purify the mind & promote Buddha’s teaching
- To contribute to the society with Brahmavihara- loving-kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, equanimity
Vision of IMUBS
- To enhance the Buddha’s teaching & integrate into daily life
- To streamline society’s management system
- To strengthen the bond between members & learn Dharma together
If you have any inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact SRC Cultural & Religious Representative or the President of Buddhist Society.
See you there!